JNJ is the exclusive importer for Switzerland of "Dadaux" slicers.
Semi-automatic slicers are designed to cut consumer portions from quarter or whole wheels of hard cheese.
The rotating plate makes it easy to set portion size. A laser visually indicates the cutting area. The blade delivers a clean, perfectly straight, very precise cut.
No more aching muscles or joints
Laser trace assists user before cutting
Motorised blade and rotating plate
Two-hand operation prevents any risk of cuts
Available in two variants (depending on requirements and available space):
- Robust machine with stainless steel casters
- Designed for whole wheels
- ⌀ 75cm Turntable
- Can be used in display cases to limit multiple handling of products
- Compact table-top machine
- Designed to cut quarter wheels
- Especially suitable for shops and counters